• Hours & Locations
• General Information
• How to Join
• Book Sales & Stores
Place a Hold Online
To place a hold on a book from the library catalog, you need to complete a few steps:
- Access the library catalog. (You can open the catalog by clicking here.)
- Type title in search screen.
- Click on desired title.
- Click the hold request Button.
- Fill in patron ID with library card number.
- Fill in PIN (If you do not have a PIN or have forgotten your number, call the circulation desk at your library to set or reset your PIN.)
- Choose your pickup branch (The library where you first registered for your card is considered your "home branch".)
- Click on the submit request Button.
- If you want a title from outside of the Sequoyah Regional Library System sent to yoru library, please select "Request an Interlibrary Loan".
If all has been done properly, the next screen will state that the hold has been approved and the library will contact you when the requested item becomes available. If you are having trouble placing a hold, please contact the reference desk at your branch, or e-mail the reference department at firstname.lastname@example.org.