Learn About Our Enriched Access Program
The Enriched Access Program is offered to educators and organizers in community or service groups. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Educators from preschool, K-12, public, private, and parochial schools, and licensed childcare centers.
- Homeschool parents and guardians in our service area.
- Educators who live outside of our service area, but teach in our service area
- Staff in group homes or nursing homes
Benefits of Enriched Access:
- Extended check-out period
- Increased check-out quantity
Additional information may be requested to complete your application.
TO APPLY YOU WILL NEED
To apply for Enriched Access, complete the following application. Completed forms can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at any library location. Program verification is required:
- Teachers must provide current school-issued photo ID and additional identification with home address.
- Homeschooling parents and guardians must present a current copy of their intent to home school and additional identification showing residency in the SRLS service area.
- Staff in other educational institutions will need to bring their workplace ID and additional identification with home address.
116 Brown Industrial Parkway Canton, GA 30114 Phone: 770.479.3090
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09