SUPPORT your LIBRARY
Community support allows us to thrive. Here are ways you can help.
SRLS accepts material donations, up to 10 items, based on the following guidelines:
- Books (hardcover, paperback, trade, board, large print) published 2020 or later
- Audiobooks published 2020 or later
- DVDs and Blu-rays (no date limit)
- High demand/popular/best selling series and authors (any publication date)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Dork Diaries
- Agatha Raisin mysteries
- Debbie Macomber
We do not accept the following:
- VHS tapes
- Audio Cassettes
- Any item in poor condition or that has writing, personal inscriptions, strong odors, or stains.
If you would like to donate more than 10 items and up to 5 boxes or items that do not meet donation guidelines have the following options:
- The Better World Books drop box in the R.T. Jones parking lot
- The Woodstock Public Library, Pickens County Library, and Gilmer County Library will accept donations for the Friends of the Library on Tuesdays or Thursdays, 11am-5pm.
Financial gifts support our collection, programs and other library services. By making a gift, your money will be used for the greatest need of SRLS, unless otherwise directed. Financial gifts can be made online, via mail or in-person.
To gift online please click on here and then click on the green box, MAKE A DONATION. Your gift will be applied to the area of greatest need. If you wish to make a specified gift, please do so by mail or in person.
To gift via mail or in person, please complete the Financial Donation Form (upload form) and mail or drop it off donation to one of our locations.
Kroger Community Rewards
Any transactions using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
The program is simple. If you shop at Kroger, you probably have a Kroger Plus card. When you register your Kroger Plus Card online, you can then select Sequoyah Regional Library as the organization of your choice. Learn more.
The SRLS Community rewards Account number is MW313.
SRLS is always excited to form new partnerships with businesses to support our community. Organizations and businesses can support the library through grants, in-kind services, materials donations, and by volunteering to offer free programs for the public at the library.
If you have any questions please contact us.
116 Brown Industrial Parkway Canton, GA 30114 Phone: 770.479.3090
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09