View Pictures of items for sale
To prepare for our renovation and expansion, the Hickory Flat Public Library will have a Surplus Sale, December 7th-10th & 12th-16th, 10am-5pm.
- This is a cash only sale and staff is unable to provide change.
- Exact change only.
- Items will not be held without payment and should be removed from the premises immediately unless alternative arrangements are made with the library staff.
- All sales are final.
Take the item to your vehicle
- Staff are not able to help load or disassemble items purchased.
- Items not removed from the premises immediately, or not picked up at an agreed-upon time, cannot be held.
- Items not picked up will be re-sold or donated.
WELCOME | ABOUT SRLS | NEWS | BOARD OF TRUSTEES | CLOSINGS | POLICIES | COMMUNITY INFORMATION | VENDORS |
JOB OPPORTUNITIES | SUPPORT THE LIBRARY | FAQ'S | FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY | CONTACT | FINES AND FEES | MY ACCOUNT
116 Brown Industrial Parkway Canton, GA 30114 Phone: 770.479.3090
E-VERIFY. EMPLOYER ID #230979, AUTHORIZATION DATE 07/16/09